Friday, June 22, 2012

Appreciation Award

Hooray! I received an award from Kelsie's Nail Files a few days ago - thank you, Kelsie! It makes me so happy to know that there are people out there who like reading my blog and appreciate the time I put into it. Here it is!

Isn't it cute?! So, without further ado, here are the 10 blogs I have chosen to pass it on to. These are blogs that I follow almost religiously (and who, as far as I could tell, had not already been nominated for this award).

1. Charlotte - Charlotte's Nails
2. Vane - Confessions of a Polishaholic
3. Dahlia - datyorkLOVES
4. Laurie - Dressed Up Digits
5. Cathy - Hiyooitscat Beauty Diaries
6. Lacey - Lace & Lacquers
7. Kat - Lacquer Pamper
8. Deriniti - My Pretty Nailz
9. Samantha - Nail Art Couture
10. Melissa - Passion For Polish

Thanks ladies, for putting in the time and effort - I love reading your blogs and I'm so happy to share this award with you!

3 comments:

  1. aww thank you!! =) I will get right to it after pre-editing posts hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you !!!!! i just got back to posting and i saw this :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.