Friday, May 11, 2012

Stamping with Zoya Myrta and Wednesday with Revlon First Class

So, I know it has been a looong time, but I have been completely slammed with finals all week, and working some overtime at work. Anyway, this mani took a bit of time to do, so I finally finished it last night. I've been dying to use these new Zoya polishes that I got a while back, and when I found this Revlon polish at Target, it was a match made in heaven. I still love the way this mani turned out, but I am a bit bummed out that Wednesday didn't show up as well as I thought it would. It seemed so opaque, I thought for sure it would look brighter. Anyway, here is a pic of all the bottles I used - don't these colors look awesome together?!
Zoya Myrta, Revlon First Class, ORLY Sunset Peach, Zoya Wednesday

Now, here is my mani. I had some more adventures fun time with my stamping set, and am excited to be getting better at it, but already want more plates. Eek! Well I guess I know what's going on my Christmas list - yes I'm already looking forward to Christmas haha! Check it out!


 All in all, I like the way it turned out, although I think  it would have been better/brighter if I would have used Myrta over Wednesday...maybe I will try that some other time. :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.