Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I heart Target - Revlon and COS BAR!

I won a Target giftcard at work, and although most of it went toward groceries...I had to spend a little on myself when I saw these - heehee! First up is this Revlon polish called First Class. It's an exclusive color for Target and it is gorgeous!! Such a beautiful bright blue, I already know what I'm going to do with it...but that's a post for another day. ;)

I also got this lovely purple from a brand called COS BAR, which is now selling its wares at Target. It comes from one of my favorite places, Aspen! I had one of the best vacations of my life in Aspen, and it was the only vacation my husband and I have ever been on where it was just the two of us. So, needless to say, anything that says Aspen on it immediately makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Anyway, they have a very limited selection. After looking all over the bottle, there is no name for the color anywhere, not even a number, so we're just going to call it purple. They have a chartreuse-y green, a bronze color, and an orange color as well. I'll be doing a mani with this one too pretty soon, so stay tuned!
Here they are! Lovely, huh?
Here's a close-up of the bottles
Oh, one last thing! I got a goody to share with my readers. I have never tried Julep polish, but have a friend who uses it and loves it. That lovely friend of mine shared with me that you can try out the Julep Maven subscription for just a penny! I just signed up and it is so real, I am stunned right now. I think I can afford $0.01!! So, this will be mine in a short while. Yay! Check it out! Just enter in the code SHAREONMAY at checkout!
JULEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.