Friday, April 6, 2012

Purple Sparkly Lacy Nails

I found this nail art done by Chalkboard Nails, and loved it so much, I had to try it. The funny thing is, the original person who did this said she didn't really like it. I, however, love how girly it looks and I think I might try it again but with brighter, more opaque colors. I had the same issue she did, using a sheer polish, I had to build it up a bit at the tip of the nail to ensure coverage, but I got a TON of compliments on it regardless (I've had it on all week already). So, here it is!

Pure Ice Busted and Pure Ice Superstar!
LOVE IT! There will definitely be additional versions of this mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.