Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Failure - Tutorial Copy Gone Bad

I'm sharing this even though it turned out pretty bad. I figure my learning experience may help someone else. I saw the idea to use hole reinforcers to make neat heart-top shapes from The Beauty Department, and was maybe a little too confident going into this. BUT, since I learned so much, by the time I got to the left hand pinky, it was turning out pretty good. :) Without further ado, here is the pic. Try not to judge too harshly - I'm learning!


Loreal Shock Proof French Tip White, Maybelline Express Finish (something pink - the label has rubbed off), NYC Uptown
  The good news is that I learned that I need to peel the tape/enforcers off right away to get a nice line with no smudges. My next mani will be way better, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.