Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Nail Art

I spent some time today doing some legitimate nail art and am seriously so excited to share this. I'm so proud of my handiwork right now! I started with a green base and did the design using a small pin as a dotter (I still don't own a dotting tool), the accent nail is freehand. It took a while to do because I have tremors and they were especially bad this morning for some reason, but I can't believe how great it turned out. Even my husband was impressed - take a look!

Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Mint Sorbet, Revlon Cafe Pink Pure Ice Super Star
Sorry for the ridiculous amount of shininess around my cuticles, we were trying to catch a ,movie and as I was rubbing cuticle oil on, I was told that we needed to leave. I thought we had more time! So, anyway, that is my Easter mani. I hope you like it - I know I do. I just hope I can get it to keep looking this nice for more than just a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.